Experienced And Aggressive Advocates Who Will Fight For You
If you have been injured in an accident, the attorney you choose is important. You want an attorney with the experience to vigorously protect your rights and the dedication to give your legal matter the time and attention it requires.
You can find the quality legal representation you require at Airola Law Offices. Our attorneys are skilled advocates with more than 20 years of experience representing clients throughout Northern California. We understand how insurance companies handle claims and know the tactics they use to try and avoid paying claims. We use our knowledge to maximize our clients' recovery.
We are committed to providing you with the skilled and thoughtful representation you deserve. We practice exclusively in personal injury law and handle every case personally from top to bottom. To schedule a free consultation with our experienced Sacramento personal injury lawyers, call us at 916-971-3314 or complete our online contact form.
We handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents: Whether you were rear-ended, side-swiped or involved in a T-bone collision, our attorneys will work hard to gather the evidence to determine who was responsible and we won't quit until we have achieved the best possible result for you.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists frequently suffer serious injuries when they are in an accident. Drivers and insurance companies often try to skirt responsibility by placing the blame on motorcyclists. Our firm uses our experience within the insurance industry to protect you.
- Bicycle accidents : Although Northern California has many bike lanes and bike sharing lanes, many drivers do not look out for bicyclists. Bicyclists often face multiple hurdles when they are hit. Because they lack protection, bicycle injuries are often severe. Their hurt is then compounded by drivers who accuse the bicyclist of starting the accident. We will investigate thoroughly to identify who caused the accident.
- Truck accidents: Trucking accidents are generally caused by one of three things: mistakes or negligence of truck driver, defects in the truck itself or mechanical problems in the truck caused by improper maintenance by the trucking company. Our lawyers use investigators and other experts to uncover the cause of a trucking accident so we can pursue recovery from all responsible parties.
- Pedestrian accidents : Each year, pedestrians who legally walk in crosswalks, sidewalks and on the shoulder of the road are critically injured when struck by a motor vehicle. Our firm fights aggressively to make sure these victims receive the maximum compensation they deserve. Even in a hit-and-run situation, we may be able to help you recover.
- Dog bites : In California, dog owners are held strictly liable if their dog bites someone. This means they are responsible for making sure their dog doesn't hurt anyone. Our firm focuses on helping dog bite victims obtain all of the possible damages they are entitled to following a dog bite.
- Trip-and-falls/premises liability : Owners and managers of houses, apartments, restaurants and other establishments have an obligation to maintain their properties and keep them free of unnecessary hazards. Our attorneys have successfully handled many premises liability claims from slip-and-fall accidents and dog bites to balcony or stairway collapses.
- Construction accidents: Construction workers frequently suffer severe injuries because they typically work with heavy machinery, at great heights. If you or a loved one has been injured, you will probably need more than workers' compensation to cover your expenses. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping you get all of the money you deserve.
- Product liability : Products can cause injury for a variety of reasons, including defects in design, manufacturing or marketing. If you were injured by a product, our lawyers can answer your questions and your concerns. We handle every type of claim from children's toys to toxic chemicals and defective auto parts.
- Boat accidents : The majority of boating and Jet Ski accidents are caused by operator negligence of some kind. Our attorneys will work hard to hold negligent parties responsible and to help you obtain the highest possible compensation for your injuries.
How Can A Former Insurance Defense Attorney Help You Get The Maximum Compensation?
Attorneys John Airola and Tuesday Airola are a husband-and-wife team that will take on the insurance companies to seek the full compensation you are entitled to receive. Mr. Airola is a former insurance defense attorney with more than 20 years of experience in personal injury law. His inside knowledge of the insurance industry is a decided advantage in complex personal injury claims.
Experience That Makes A Difference
Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients in personal injury cases. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of injured clients.
We have represented clients who have sustained a wide range of injuries, including back and neck injuries, broken bones, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries and other serious injuries. We also have extensive experience advocating on behalf of family members in wrongful death claims.
Seeking Maximum Compensation For Accident Victims
We fight the insurance companies on your behalf. We vigorously pursue maximum compensation on behalf of accident victims for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and other forms of available relief. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact Our California Personal Injury Attorneys
From our main office in Sacramento, we serve clients throughout Northern California. We can meet with you at other locations for your convenience. Home and hospital visits are available for people who are unable to visit our office due to serious injuries.
To speak with a Sacramento personal injury attorney at Airola Law Offices, call 916-971-3314 or contact us toll free at 877-723-6524. You may also contact us by email.